A small size Shamrock Shake from McDonald's has 400 calories and 60 grams of sugar. If you’ve ever been tempted to grab one of these festive green shakes, look no further! This version is so thick and creamy that you can eat it with a spoon! The best part is, it’s packed with protein and is extremely low in sugar and calories. It tastes downright AMAZING! Get your St. Paddy's Day "fix" with this lean, green protein shake!
St. Paddy's Day Shake Recipe
- 1 packet Bari Life Vanilla pudding/shake mix (prepared)
- 1/4 cup vanilla or plain protein powder (1 scoop-100 calories)
- 1/8 tsp mint extract (or to taste)
- 2-3 packets of Stevia or sweetener of choice (or to taste)
- 5-10 ice cubes (more or less depending on how thick you like it)
- 4 oz. water (again, alter according to desired thickness of shake)
- 2-3 drops green food coloring OR a handful of spinach to make it green!
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar Free Instant Pistachio Pudding Mix (Jell-O brand)
- Pinch Guar or xanthan gum
1. ONE SIMPLE STEP! Put all the base ingredients in the blender, and blend away until desired consistency! Swirl in one drop of green food coloring just before serving *Top with fat free Reddi Wip if desired! *
To your health!
The Bari Life Team
Improving the health and wellness of bariatric patients around the world by providing the most complete bariatric vitamin formulas that are highly effective and clinically proven.
Order Online Here www.barilife.com